Residence Golf Apts. Vilamoura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Residence Golf Apts. Vilamoura

Residence Golf Apartment Residents Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legal Challenge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
garyswan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Legal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Legal Challenge   Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:52 am

Does anyone have any update on the supposed legal challenge the residents were taking against the builders for failing to supply the gym/reception etc?

I paid my share of the fees a few months ago but have heard nothing since.

Gary Swan
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmswan.com
Linda Herbert

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Legal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Challenge   Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:11 am

I spoke with Jorge last time I was there in October and he was starting proceedings the following week. He has been waiting on a reply from Carlos Antunes and this was why it has been delayed.
Back to top Go down
garyswan

Legal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Challenge   Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Has there been any progress with Jorge?
Back to top Go down
Linda Herbert

Registration date : 2008-05-17

Legal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Challenge   Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:42 am

I have just returned and I have received an e mail from Rui saying that the case is now at court. Regarding the indoor pool being heated that is not happening because of the funds not being there. I spoke with the woman in the office at the apartments and she said there was only 20 apartments left to sell. There are still problems with the outside pool lighting, they are on far too long in the night. I have reported this.
Back to top Go down
marc.linda

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Legal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Challenge   Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:04 pm

I contacted Jorge last week for an updated.

He advised "The petition was sent to the court, but Reta didn’t accept the mail of the petition, so I requested to the court, to send it by hand by an justice official.

So now, I’m waiting for the result."

Regards

Linda
Back to top Go down
garyswan

Legal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Challenge   Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:32 am

Has there been any further news on this?

Gary Swan
Back to top Go down
Carol

Legal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Challenge   Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Anyone have any idea what document Jorge is looking for to prove we should have got the health club. I checked my deed and it doesn't say anything Court date set for May 20
thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.residencegolf.com
marc.linda

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Legal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Challenge   Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:02 pm

In one of the annexes to our deed there is a detailed listing of all that comes with the complex, including a reception, health club etc. This is the document that Mr Carada is looking for. We managed to get a copy of this from our solicitor and have sent it onwards. I believe that there is something happening tomorrow in court but I'm not exactly sure what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Challenge   Legal Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legal Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Residence Golf Apts. Vilamoura :: Residence Golf Apartments-
Jump to: